I thought I would give you exactly what Ken Nelson stands for, going into this election. It is no different than what I stood for over 20 years ago as a Councilman.
- I am a Constitutionalist, both Federal and State.
- I fully support the Sterling Heights City Charter.
- I am Pro Law and Order and I support both Police and Fire and their service to our City.
- I am Pro Life.
- I am a Property Rights Advocate.
- I am Pro Business and an opponent of unnecessary Business Regulation.
- I am all about our Sterling Heights Residents and always want to make sure that your investment in this City is maximized.
- I am Pro Military Veteran. I am an Air Force Vietnam Veteran.
- I am Anti-Socialist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Marxist and Anti-Facist.
- I am running as a Non-Partisan Conservative, per our City Charter.
I think I have covered just about all the points that I wanted to. If you don't find what you needed in this post, just select Contact and I will be more than happy to expand on my platform or answer any other questions you may have about the person you, hopefully, will be voting for.
As a Councilman 1999 – My Farewell